The Lancaster Airport Authority desires to keep the facilities in excellent working condition. We need your help, however, to keep everything up and running. If you know about a maintenance issue, please let us know and we’ll take care of it as soon as possible. Please send an e-mail to Austin Beiler at email@example.com or contact the office at (717) 569-1221.
Please provide the following information so your maintenance request may be addressed as quickly as possible.
- Your Name
- Your contact information such as a cell phone or home phone if additional information is needed
- Location of repair request (for example – Hangar 2-1)
- Description of requested repair (for example – light bulb is out or door needs to be adjusted)
- If your aircraft needs to be removed prior to the repair being completed, please include when the hangar will be empty so the Maintenance Department can schedule the repair accordingly.
- In an emergency, please contact the office as soon as possible at (717) 569-1221